Your name is HETALIA FANDOM and now that you have RETURNED FROM AN UNANNOUNCED HIATUS, you realize that there are a lot of things to look forward to. Two out of three of those things are going to be things that while make you CRY IN AGONY for different reasons. What will you do?
APH: Take up questions once more to ease the pain
sorry not sorry but this was WAY too cute to pass/ignore!!!
having too much fun with this pokemon fusion thing omg <3
a big muscular man kicking down the door to a bar and slamming his fist down on the counter and saying, “I heard one ‘a you motherfuckers said I ain’t kawaii”
- the item captchalouged/punched for entry items should be the one you will enter with—not a random item. for example, john used a pre-punched card of an apple.
- to make new items or upgrade current items, simply repeat steps 1-5. instead of making your entry item, it will create whatever is on the codes you’ve put together.
- the tab and apple juice codes aren’t correct, i just needed something to illustrate the point.
- this is really the basic stuff, the machines can be upgraded!
- a punch card shunt can be added along with a jumper block extension. the jumper block extension attaches to the alchemiter, and you then put punched cards into the punch card shunt, which goes into the jumper block extension. this allows you to change the alchemiter itself. for example, dave puts in a blender which causes the alchemiter to blend objects—rendering it useless.
- a holopad can also be added to the alchemiter to preview items that will be created.
- the intellibeam laserstation is used to extract ‘hidden’ captcha codes that are unreadable through any other method. for example, sburb disks.
“Chubby PB and Chubby Nerd-Marceline doing nerd things”
Clearly worked more on PB than Marce